- From the home screen, select
Create a new Project.
2. Name your project, choose
Standard Project and go to the next screen.
search available imagery and proceed to the project page.
4. From the main project page, you can
ctrl + click on your area of interest. Hover over a scene thumbnail to preview images on the map.
5. Zoom in to your area of interest. Choose
Sort/Filter to open options for filtering down to just the imagery you want. Select
Ingested Only to view imagery that is ready to use.
6. Hover over a scene thumbnail to preview it on the map or click the checkbox next to a scene to select it. You can select all available scenes at once by clicking on the
+ button next to
Add Scenes above the scene gallery.
7. Once you're happy with the scenes you have selected, click
Add Scenes to begin the process of porting them to your project.
8. After you click
Add to [Project Name] , navigate back to your main project page and choose
Color Mode to start visualizing the scenes. Choose
Natural Color to start inspecting your imagery, or use Color Infrared to highlight vegetation.
You've created your first project from public data sources! Now you can start with your first analysis.